페이지 정보작성자 관리자 댓글 0Comment 조회 97Hits 작성일 19-01-26 17:14
“Korean Original Hyaluronidase for Injection”
LIPORASE, also known as Hyaluronidase, is a tissue modifier indicated as an adjuvant in subcutaneous fluid administration for achieving hydration, to increase the dispersion and absorption of other injected drugs, and in subcutaneous urography for improving resorption of radiopaque agents.
It makes penetration of injection easy when subcutaneous injection, intramuscular injection or local anesthetics are injected under the skin to improves capability of absorbing excessive body fluid or blood in human organs.
[How to use]
1. Evacuate undesirable hyaluronic corrosive filler
2. Build the impact of PPC treatment for fat evacuation: blend 2 ampoules of PPC with 1 vial of Liporase.
3. LLD Treatment for fat evacuation (as PPC treatment)
For stomach fat: utilize 4~6 vials
² Blend 1cc saline water with 1
vial of Liporase
- Patient ought to set down and infuse on the fat layer in a vertical bearing.
² Squeeze with fingers for each 8~10cm and infuse in a vertical bearing with 26G needle.
- Can be rehashed once per week for 2~4 times for treatment.
- Liporase has parcel less swelling, irritation and torment, contrasted with PPC treatment.
- Compared to PPC, less sum is infused on the same territory, consequently is less agonizing for patients.